The 2015 470 General Assembly Meeting will take place at 1730 hours on Sunday 28 June 2015 at Aarhus Sailing Club.
All National 470 Class Associations (NCAs) and Individual Members may attend the meeting, but only those in good standing are entitled to vote, and by proxy if they are unable to attend.
In addition to the usual Agenda items, NCAs and Individual Members are welcome to make submissions for items to be discussed at the GAM and bids to host future 470 Championships in 2017 and 2018 will also be considered. Find out more about the 470 Championship Bid Application Process.
Supporting Papers are available via the links below:
Item 2 - 2014 Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting - Draft Minutes
Item 3 - 2014 General Assembly Meeting - Draft Minutes
Item 5(a) - President’s Report
Item 5(b) - Technical Report
Item 5(c) - Development Report
Item 6(d) - Submission 1 - FRA - Masters Vision
Item 6(d) - Submission 2 - FRA - Masters Cup Organization and Masters Cup Memorandum of Understanding
Item 6(d) - Submission 3 - GER - Masters Cup Organization
Item 6(f)(iv) – Championships bids – the following bids have been received, which you can download at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3p6v6yqvpub1rrs/AABOaCRmSvlcI-_7i7KVhQQIa?dl=0
- 2017 470 World Championships - Nautical Club of Thessaloniki - Thessaloniki, GREECE and Yacht Club Gaeta EVS - Gaeta, ITALY
- 2017 470 Junior World Championships - 2020 Olympic Sailing venue – JAPAN (bid application to be circulated)
- 2017 470 European Championships - Yacht Club Port Bourgas - Bourgas, BULGARIA and Sailing Club Primosten - Primosten, CROATIA and Yachting Club Pointe Rouge - Marseille, FRANCE
- 2017 470 Junior European Championships - Yachting Club Pointe Rouge - Marseille, FRANCE and Fraglia Vela Riva - Lake Garda, ITALY
- 2018 470 European Championships - Yacht Club Port Bourgas - Bourgas, BULGARIA
- 2018 470 Master's Cup - Fraglia Vela Riva – Lake Garda, ITALY
The DRAFT Minutes of the 2015 General Assembly meeting can be found HERE.